The real estate industry is truly a land of possibilities; thus, the competition is also sky-high. This bundle gives you two courses: Real Estate Agents Basic Training and Real Estate Investing to teach you the industry basics. You'll learn the fundamentals of real estate and the skills to be a credible agent. You'll also understand investing and learn the discuss the different ways you might acquire or take ownership in real estate investments. You'll become a skilled negotiator and a smart investor by the end of these courses.
Real Estate Agents Basic Training
Real Estate Investing
- Understand the fundamentals of the real estate industry
- Identify different types of estate agents
- Acquire the strategies & techniques of listing properties
- Enrich your knowledge of the valuation process & how to find buyers
- Become a skilled negotiator
- Pick up vital skills to become a proficient estate agent
- Go through the basics of real estate investing
- Learn the different ways you might acquire or take ownership in real estate investments
- Gain a solid grounding in the fundamentals of the commercial real estate marketplace
- Identify the key elements & dynamics of a real estate cash flow
- Value the asset class as well as finance it & invest in it
- Understand how a private equity investment is structured, measured, & remunerated
- Find motivated sellers to buy houses
- Finance different kinds of real estate deals
- Buy tax lien certificates & tax deeds
- Find buyers to purchase investment properties, & more
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is an independent body operating across all market sectors and supporting all professional institutions, bodies, and societies. Its certified CPD 'quality mark' is a recognized symbol of quality assured training. All these courses are CPD Certified, and when you complete each course, you obtain a number of certified CPD hours.
Not only do these CPD accredited courses look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, they can also be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.